I'M BACK WITH A YUMMY TUNA SALAD!



I am back.  Wow, it has been a really long time since I've posted anything.  I thought I'd share a new recipe I came up with.

My hubby has been asking for me to make tuna salad or chicken salad for him to take to lunch with him everyday.  We enjoy this tuna here, it is a little pricey so you could substitute something like this. I scrounged around the fridge and grabbed everything but the kitchen sink.  Haha, just kidding! The recipe I came up with is light and refreshing, not to mention it just tastes so darn good! Instead of mayo I used Greek yogurt.  YUM!  I ate it with these crackers.

Tuna Salad

1 can tuna
1 stalk celery
1/4 c purple onion
1 tbsp lime juice or juice from half a lime
1 4.5 oz container plain Greek yogurt
salt and pepper to taste

In a large mixing bowl combine ingredients.  ENJOY on crackers or on a sandwich.



Comments

Popular Posts